A roundup of things to do in Iceland this May, as prepared by your ticket-holding editors.
- Icelanders aren’t much for people who whine about what’s wrong in the world, but they sure are excited about Bob Dylan’s concert 26 May. Just like a woman.
- Rite of Spring Festival returns 17-19 May. It’s like Airwaves for the folk, jazz, and world music scene, except people might actually remember it the following day.
- Speaking of old-people music, John Fogerty will try to slip some non-Credence Clearwater Revival tunes by the crowd 21 May. It’ll give you a chance to grab a beer.
- How about something for nothing? Only if you’re fast. There’s a free Midday Concert in Hafnarborg 1 May. Book now!
- It’s never too early for a blunt. James Blunt visits the joint 12 June. Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.
And hey – let’s be careful out there.