A roundup of things to do in Iceland this October, as prepared by your soon-to-be sleep deprived editors.
- 170 bands in 4 nights? Sounds like a long weekend for Courtney Love. 17-21 October, Iceland Airwaves comes to a pounding eardrum near you! Get your virtual hangover right here with our complete coverage.
- For a calmer experience, check out Yoko Ono‘s IMAGINE PEACE TOWER tribute to John Lennon 9 October. There is nothing funny about peace.
- The Reykjavík International Film Festival runs from right now ’til 9 October. It’s like the Oscars, but for good films.
- Sequences Art Festival runs 12-21 October. This is what happens when a government supports the arts. Don’t worry, we can’t tell what the bloody hell is going on either.
- One more? OK… October is a great month to support your local carbohydrate artist and get some sticky Icelandic bakery goods. Gotta fatten up for that Icelandic winter!
Photo courtesy of: Jonas Bjorgvinsson