A roundup of things to do in Reykjavík this June, as prepared by your still-pasty-white editors.
- The midnight sun is in full effect! At 3am you can go for a hike, window shop downtown, or take pictures of your friends naked. Bring the wide-angle lense.
- Ok, maybe leave that last one to the professionals… Spencer Tunick displays some of his public nudes at Gallery i8 until June 23. No giggling.
- Most won’t be nude, but Icelanders will swell with pride as the country celebrates National Day on the 17th. Hot dogs for everyone!
- The Reykjavík Art Museum is hosting enough exibitions to fill your days (all 24 hours of them). With titles like My Oz and The Shape of a Line, they have to be good.
- Since insomnia has you up anyway, get to the 90′s party at NASA to kick the month off in pseudo-retro style. Glow-sticks are mandatory.
And hey – let’s be careful out there.