- At Gaukurinn, the all-star band Sometime starts at 22.15. You know, provided the drummer holds his drink.
- At midnight in Iðnó, the old theatre by the lake, Stórsveit Nix Noltes (Nick Nolte’s Big Band) will make you sweat like a gypsy.
- Two options at 01.00. Either go back to Gaukurinn to see the Hairdoctor, a band of two hairdressers. It’s okay — they’re doctors too.
- Or, you go to Nasa for Hermigervill, a DJ that does it all. Yes, he scratches, plugs in a guitar and performs a solo, plays the drums with one hand and an electric piano with the other. And while doing that he somewho manages to take his shirt off. Now that’s talent.
- Also at Nasa, at 01.45, please enjoy the courtesy and looks of Dr. Mister & Mr. Handsome (pictured above, doing something we don’t want to know). Their tunes are simple, but catchy: half a minute into a song and you know the lyrics: Dance like a maniac. In the danceroom. Like the girlies.
- And hey — don’t forget the noon-to-midnight off-venue thing at Hljómalind. Moo!
Iceland Airwaves: Saturday Schedule