- Tonight starts at 19.00 with Ske at the Reykjavík Art Museum. They go through front(wo)men faster than other bands go through groupies. Everyone is excited to see their line-up this year.
- For you cutie pie lovers, Skakkamanage and Þórir are playing at Gaukurinn, back to back. Skakkamanage starts at 20.45 and Þórir at 21.30. Decide for yourself who is sweeter and cuter.
- At Nasa, a band named after the Most Amazing Capital in the Known Universe starts at 22.15.
- At the very appropriately named club The National Theatre Basement, troubadour Helgi Valur starts playing at 22.45. Listen to his charming pronounciation.
- And we end where we took off, back at the Reykjavík Art Museum for the rugged, but oh, so sweet Mugison at 23.00. Go Ísafjörður!
Iceland Airwaves: Schedule for Thursday